Gold Wedding Package
Gold Wedding Package
Wedding package for celebration for up to 20 people, inclusive of a 2-night stay at Oceanfront Suite with honeymoon specials, return airport transfer, bridal treatment, and couple massage at The Spa.
This wedding package includes:
- 2-night accommodation at Oceanfront Suite with honeymoon setup with complimentary sparkling wine upon arrival
- Return airport transfer
- 60 minutes Balinese Massage at The Spa
- Bridal treatment at The Spa including manicure, pedicure, makeup, and hairdo
- Romantic Dinner for Bride & Groom on the wedding party
- 2-tier wedding cake with personalized design and flavor
- Standard sound system with wireless microphone, speaker, and sound panel
- Special wedding gift from Hotel Nikko Bali
- Choice of beach or garden venue
- Commitment ceremony with English speaking celebrant
- Commemorative wedding certificate
- Personalized bridal bouquet & boutonniere with fresh tropical flowers
- Balinese flower girls escort to walk down the aisle
- 20 chair setup during ceremony
- 20 non-alcoholic welcome drinks and cold towels for wedding guests
Additional guest is applicable with cover charge of IDR 60,000++/ person
- Grand Balinese or Western-style decoration with fresh flower arrangement and personalized color theme.
- Wedding altar table
- Balinese style wedding ring holder
- Flower aisle with fresh tropical flowers
- Standard chair setup with cover and colored sash
- Flower shower
- Welcome board with fresh flower decoration
Read on our Terms & Conditions to understand better how we help secure your special day and what additional charges that may incur.
Other PackagesDiscover All
Related OffersDiscover All
Stay Longer, Extra Benefits
Stay longer at a 5-star beachfront resort to discover the Island of Gods and earn extra benefits by grabbing this promotion!
Swish swish! Amuse your palate with a nabemono hotpot dish of thinly sliced meat, vegetables, and tofu boiled in water and served with dipping sauce.
Rejuvenate & Reborn (Spa Packages)
Enjoy the oasis of tranquility, relaxation, and rejuvenation at The SPA. By combining the best of Asia’s spa techniques and exclusive spa products, the SPA offers an experience to honor the senses, mind, body, and soul. The skilled therapists are poised to give balance, peace, and relief through a wide range of holistic and luxurious treatments.
Family Getaway Package
This is an excellent moment to enjoy 90% of happiness and 10% sunburnt through a family staycation at the perfect family destination.
Create unforgettable memories with your loved one where Neverland is the way you would like real to be with the breathtaking scenery of Bali while pampering stay in our comfortable ocean room & suites.
If you are feeling adventurous in culinary, give yourself a chance to enjoy the Omakase and let the chef show off to serve you something new and unexpected. Trust the chef and he will create the highest quality and the freshest ingredients of the day, and you won’t be disappointed to enjoy the best value for money.
Japanese Cultural Experience
Seeking a Japanese culture while enjoying its culinary experience on your holiday at a beachfront resort? Our resort is the answer! You’ll get a chance to wear a Yukata, a traditional Japanese summer garment and 1x Japanese dining experience at Nagisa Izakaya Bali.
Japanese Curry Rice
Thinking about Japanese curry for your meal? Feel free to stop by at our Nagisa Japanese Izakaya Dining Experience. Because our Japanese Chef Goda San is delighted to prepare 3 kinds of curry, such as; chicken, snapper, or prawn. It is served with salad & rice.
Beachfront Celebration Package
Celebrating a memorable moment on a tropical island is one of the dreams that need to be pursued. Celebrate it at our 5-star beachfront resort with personalized service and options. The guests can choose the venue as their preference at the scenic beach with the Indian Ocean view, exotic greeneries backdrop at the terrace with a lagoon pool and sea view, or a private garden with a romantic ambiance.
Dreaming to have a water sports experience on your vacation? Then it’s a no-brainer that Bali is where you’ve got to go.