General Hotel Policy
It’s important to us that each guest is given appropriate information to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Here you can find details of our Hotel Policies on items such as Check-In/Check-Out times, Cancellations, Payment, and many more. For additional details, please contact us and speak to our team.
- Our standard check-in time is 14:00.
- Your room may not be available for early check-in. We will try our best to have your room ready earliest.
- In order to accommodate immediate early check-in, it is advisable to reserve the evening before your actual arrival with additional one night’s room charge.
- Standard check out time: 12:00 noon.
- Late check out is available till 18:00 at half day’s room rate and thereafter at full day’s room rate.
- Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy.
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Payment Options: Cash or Card
- Card Options: Visa, Master, Amex, JCB, Diners Club, UnionPay
- No personal or traveler’s cheques are accepted.
- Any payment made with foreign currency will be exchanged to Indonesian Rupiah using the hotel’s exchange rate for the day.
- Pets : Not allowed
- Early departure fee charged.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No check-out is allowed on 31 December.
- Nyepi Religious Day
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on a date determined by the Balinese lunar calendar. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island. No outdoor activities are allowed including check-in and check-out from hotels. The Ngurah Rai International Airport will also be closed for any inbound or outbound flights during the 24 hours.
- Upcoming Silent Day: 11 March 2024
FAMILY & CHILDREN POLICY
- Complimentary stay for children up to 11 years old when staying in the same room with their parents using the existing bed.
- Complimentary daily breakfast for the first child staying in the room with parents. An additional fee will be applied at IDR75,000 net/child/night for breakfast, or IDR 250.000 net per night per extra bed for a child.
- Children aged 12 and above will be considered adults and will be charged IDR500,000 net/ person/ night for breakfast and extra bed.
- Children aged between 3-11.99 years old are entitled to a 50% discount for All Inclusive supplement.
- Any type of extra bed or child’s cot/ crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- The maximum capacity of extra beds/ baby cots depends on the room type.
- Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and must be paid separately at the hotel.
- Babysitting service must be requested at least one day in advance. Please contact our receptionist for further information.
- Welcoming Gift
Our beloved Puppikko doll cannot wait to make friends with your little ones! To ensure that he is ready upon your arrival, guests traveling with children up to 11 years old are asked to inform us in advance of the names and ages of all children traveling in the party.
- Children Toiletries
We provide complimentary amenities for our young guests such as slippers, child-size bathrobes, and a care package with essential items for their daily use.
- Complimentary accommodation for children aged 11 years and under when staying in the same room as their parents.
- Complimentary daily breakfast for the first child staying with adult(s) in the same room. For the second child, there will be an additional charge applied for each breakfast.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms.